Personalised 4WD Outback Australia ToursTravel West 4WD Tours for 2 offer bespoke tours to some of the most remote and amazing vistas of Outback Australia on a personalised tour with with Graham and Deb. Itineraries tailored to your requirements. Travel West caters for Non-Smokers Only.
Here are some of the journeys offered in the past:
- Birdsville & Simpson Desert Crossing - visiting the remote outback town of Birdsville and then taking 4 days to be inspired and mesmerized by the vast spaces, big blue skies that are a chandelier of stars after an amazing sunset!
- The Darling River Run - from Bourke to Wentworth we'll following the Darling to where it joins the mighty Murray River.
- Carnarvon Gorge National Park - great for a short break, fly from Brisbane to Roma and enjoy beautiful accommodation and restaurant at Carnarvon Gorge Wilderness Lodge, walking along the gorge and seeing part of this sandstone belt from a helicopter.
- Flinders Ranges...a unique part of Australia, visiting Arkaroola Wilderness Resort, Wilpena Pound and following the old Ghan railway.
- Maybe you just want to sit on a sand dune and look at little critter tracks and experience silence - your choice....let us help make your dreams a reality!
Contact Graham & Deb to discuss the options available to ensure you see the parts of Australia's Outback which interest you, in comfort and style. Tours cater for Non-Smokers Only.
PRICE Subject to itinerary - from $1000.00 per person per day
Scheduled for: On Request and Subject to Availability - Catering for Non-Smokers Only
BOOKING & ENQUIRIES
0428 545 954
- Crossing the Simpson Desert
- Dining under the desert canopy of stars
- Superior camp with beautiful campsites and fully set up - no work to do !
- Swimming at Dalhousie Springs
- Visit the iconic Birdsville Hotel
Suitable for all ages, and limited to 2 passengers only - Non-Smokers Only. Experience the Australian desert and Outback during a unique and informative trip of a lifetime.
BOOK TRAVEL INSURANCE